- Step 1. Activate audio recorder window
- Step 2. Select a suitable recording device & recording mixer
- Step 3. Define an output folder
- Step 4. Choose compression type
Music Editor Free is an excellent and efficient audio editing and audio production tool for home users. It's fully loaded to do everything from the simplest recording and editing to the most sophisticated audio processing, restoration, enhancements, and conversions. It has the ability to record audio visually with high quality. What's more, it allows you to edit the recorded audio file by cutting, copying, etc. and adding audio effects to make recorded music more wonderful.
Download the Music Editor Free through the link below and Save the file to your desktop:
Launch Music Editor Free. Click "New Record" to select recorder sample rate & channel and click "OK" to activate audio recorder window.
Choose a suitable recording device and recording mixer from "Stereo Mix", "CD volume" "Line In" and "Mic Volume". You can adjust the volume and balance.
Click "Record" button to start recording. When recording is finished, the recorded audio file will automatically be input the waveform window. Now，you can save the recording as an audio file. Choose an output format, preset the output quality or specify the configuration parameters.
- Save File to save all the changes to the source file;
- Save File As... to save the edited audio track with a different file name and/or location;
- Save Selection As... to save just the highlighted selection to a file.
If your question has still not been answered then please submit your query to us and we will contact you as soon as possible.