- Step 1. Input an audio file
- Step 2. Activate the Text to Speech tool
- Step 3. Insert the converted speech
- Step 4. Save the changes
If you want to convert some text to voices and insert them to an audio file, Music Editor Free is the right one to do this. With the built-in TTS tool, you can easily add narration to sound files.
Download the Music Editor Free through the link below and Save the file to your desktop:
Launch Music Editor Free, click "Open" to input an audio file to the program.
The waveform of the file can be viewed now. You need to left-click on the waveform to select an insertion point as needed. Then, click the "Text to Speech" to activate the TTS tool.
In the pop-up window you can enter the text you wish spoken. Choose the voice you need (Speech engine could be added through adding more voice packages). Click "Synthesis Speech" and within seconds the speech will be added to the selected point. Now you can save the processed file - and that's all.
- Save File to save all the changes to the source file;
- Save File As... to save the edited audio track with a different file name and/or location;
- Save Selection As... to save just the highlighted selection to a file.
If your question has still not been answered then please submit your query to us and we will contact you as soon as possible.